Thursday, July 8, 2021

Eaze Launches First Shoppable Cannabis Delivery App for Apple

CALIFORNIA: Eaze, the nation’s largest cannabis delivery marketplace, today announced the launch of a first-of-its-kind shoppable app for iPhone users. Available for download today via the Apple App Store, the app allows customers to complete all aspects of cannabis purchase and delivery, making it even easier and more convenient for consumers to access safe, legal Read the full article...
http://dlvr.it/S3KvPh

2 comments:

ponting said...

I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Marijuana delivery

Sidra Naz said...

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Dispensaries near me